Full Name: Yoyin Onasanya
Position Sought: Brand management, Administration, Customer Service
2017- PRESENT MPhil MARKETING
Curtin University, Perth, Australia
2011- 2013 MSc MARKETING
University of West England, Bristol, UK
2006- 2009 LLB Law
University of Birmingham, Birmingham, UK
CRISSAM - Nigeria
• Assisted in the improvement of SEO and site visibility for client companies which led to an increase of 15% traffic
• Communicated with suppliers, clients and customers on a daily basis
• Involved with power point presentations and pitches
• Managed and updated company data information
Aneeks (Online clothing website) - UK
Admin & Sales
• Created and implemented marketing plan to sell bodysuits to discount deal websites such as Groupon
• Co-ordinated PR marketing plan, which included providing jewellery items to online opinion leaders such as bloggers, in order to publicise items on website.
• Successfully expanded and marketed UK business to other countries, which led to deals with Groupon Australia, New Zealand, France and Dubai
• Managed customer relationship with brand by setting up an online forum where customer queries and concerns were met and resolved.
ECOTEC Research and Consulting - UK
• Daily use of CATI software to carry out marketing research surveys on the public, on behalf of different organisations and the government; finding out their perception on services rendered or stipulated.
• Made thousands of phone calls to individual beneficiaries of government schemes, to assess its impact on them.
• Conducted interviews with members of the public and small business owners, to assess their views of products or services used.
• Tactical and perceptive use of questioning to probe fully, customers’ true feelings on open and sensitive questions.
University of Birmingham, Accommodation House- UK
Summer Receptionist & Customer service representative
• Answer customer telephone calls regarding bookings and current residence.
• Make requested policy and account changes.
• Responded to questions and concerns about service, and escalated calls appropriately.
• Consulted with residents to evaluate their needs and wants and determine the best options.
• Upgraded services and offered additional service packages and other options.
• Consistently improved customer satisfaction through expert resolution of issues, concerns and conflicts.